- Lata Mangeshkar sang ‘Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh’ in 1960
- Lata Mangeshkar teamed up with director RD Burman
- Lata Mangeshkar and Laxmikant-Pyarelal composed ‘Galiyan Yeh Chaubara’
Within the Nineteen Forties, a contemporary voice took India by storm. It was Lata Mangeshkar who left all music lovers in rapture with every of her songs. The music sensation, who impressed generations together with her melodious voice, will eternally stay in our hearts. The esteemed singer has gifted us a number of evergreen songs over the many years. And, we proceed to cherish them. The subtlety of feelings in her voice and the readability of notes gained the hearts of 1000’s of listeners and music maestros alike. Lata Mangeshkar’s title is now synonymous with one of many golden eras in Hindi cinema. Here is elevating a toast to a few of her most memorable solo songs:
1. Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh Lata Mangeshkar effortlessly channelled a way of allure and melancholy into this traditional quantity. The track was featured within the 1960 movie Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai
2. Aaja Piya Tohe Pyar Du Lata Mangeshkar gained the nation over with this track from the movie Baharon Ke Sapne. RD Burman composed the music whereas Majrooh Sultanpuri penned the lyrics for this quantity.
3. Tune O Rangeele Lata Mangeshkar as soon as once more teamed up with music director RD Burman to present us this quantity that captures the essence of younger love.
4. Aaj Kal Paon Zameen Par Lata Mangeshkar rendered this RD Burman composition with the benefit of a veteran. Gulzar’s lyrics solely add to the magic that’s this quantity.
5. Yeh Sama, Sama Hai Ye Pyar Ka Lata Mangeshkar’s mellifluous voice is the proper match for this unforgettable tune from Jab Jab Phool Khile.
6. Aa Jane Jaa We will not thank Lata Mangeshkar sufficient for this dreamy melody from the movie Intaquam.
7. Inhi Logon Ne The movie Pakeezah featured one in all Lata Mangeshkar’s hottest solo numbers. This traditional was composed by Ghulam Mohammad and Majrooh Sultanpuri penned the lyrics.
8. Lag Ja Gale Lag Ja Gale is without doubt one of the hottest love songs and for good cause. Regardless of a number of modern-day renditions and covers by artists, her authentic rendition from the movie Woh Kaun Thi stays unparalleled.
9. Yeh Galiyan Yeh Chaubara Lata Mangeshkar gained hearts with this traditional composed by the duo Laxmikant-Pyarelal for the movie Prem Rog.
10. Piya Bina Piya Bina Abhimaan, the movie, was as a lot a testomony to Lata Mangeshkar’s singing prowess because it was to the appearing skills of Jaya Bachchan and Amitabh Bachchan. The music for this movie was composed by SD Burman.
Lata Mangeshkar’s songs will eternally stay in our hearts.